Established in 1999, SkilledConcept is the studio of New York City based designer Ray Sison.
After graduating FIT with a bachelor’s degree in graphic design he joined world renown digital agency R/GA, designing interactive experiences for Nike Basketball, Nike Sportswear, Ballers Network and Footballers Network. His experience spans a variety of agencies, clients and mediums, working in print, interactive design and photography.
For more information contact Ray Sison.
- 2006_Best Portfolio at VCD
- 2008_Senior Show at FIT Museum
- 2008_Winner, Innovation for Creativity in Technology
- 2009_The Digital Natives Exhibition at the FIT Museum
- 2009_Cut & Paste Contestant, New York City
- 2009_Featured in minimalsites.com
- 2009_Featured in siteinspire.net
- 2009_Featured in abduzeedo.com
- 2009_Featured in fairspot.com
- 2009_Featured in ventilate.ca
- 2009_Featured in strangefruits.nl
- 2009_Gold, One Show Interactive - Ballers Network
- 2009_Bronze, ClIO Awards - Ballers Network
- 2009_Interview with siteinspire.net